Friday, September 10, 2010

So frustrated

This way of eating was working so well for me, but once again, budget and unexpected bills put me on the back burner. I once again have to decide that I can't do the diet of choice because we can't afford to get different foods for me. I am stuck with the meat eater, diet of Prince Charming and the kids. Once we get back on our feet, I can go back to my veggie diet and feeling good. I refuse to stop losing weight though. I will work our which diet I can do in the interim and then do that until I can do a vegetarian, low fat diet.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey its notso, that sucks, but don't worry you will adapt and make healthy meals with the resourses you have. 4ont worry about it, you will get back to being a vegetation as soon as yout able.... I believe in you my friend

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

"Pitter Patter" designed by Twisted Cinderella