Monday, September 20, 2010

Prince Charming Rocks

Prince Charming saw me yesterday, crying over being forced by budget to do a diet that I don't enjoy and he came to me and talked to me. He told me that I need to rework the budget and go back on my vegetarian calorie watching diet. I never had cravings on that diet. I was never unhappy on it and it made no sense for me to be miserable on a diet that just isn't me.

He told me that we had a little money that I was planning on spending on the kids (as I usually do) and he told me to take the money and for once just spend it on me and to go get myself some veggies and thing that I need. I was so grateful to him for that.

Now, I haven't talked about something and if you have a sensitive stomach you may want to stop here. On Atkins, I never went to the washroom. EVER. I took medication to help. I did everything they suggest, but I have stomach issues and apparently on Atkins these things come full stop. Well after one meal of healthy, low fat, lots and lots of veggies, my issues were over. COMPLETELY.

And I am so excited to officially be a vegetarian again. I LOVE MY VEGGIES. I will never stray again!!

0 comments:

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

"Pitter Patter" designed by Twisted Cinderella