Sunday, September 19, 2010

Complaint Department

The cravings have hit. Boy have they hit. I don't find myself craving sugar at all, I am craving my veggies. I LOVE veggies. I am not enjoying eating meat. It is okay, but I don't really like it that much and my belly does feel better after a meal of all veggies than it does after a meal of meat with a few veggies. That's my complaint for today. I miss my old diet. I am doing fine. I still have the extra energy I didn't have, but I miss my food.

No, the truth is I don't have cravings. I just don't like being on Atkins. I like the energy the iron gives me, but I can get that in a pill. I don't like eating meat. I like eating veggies for every meal and my snacks. I like having any treat I like so long as I count the calories. I don't think I can do Atkins anymore. It just doesn't suit me. I put on a happy face, try to do what i can for my family, but I will whisper here the truth . . . I HATE BEING ON ATKINS.

0 comments:

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

"Pitter Patter" designed by Twisted Cinderella