Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thoughts

I have been working hard at being healthy lately. The doctor's news about my cholesterol, his pleasure at my being vegetarian and his recommendation that I watch my carbs on my weightloss journey, made me take a look at my diet. I decided to go the low-carb vegetarian route. I am finding it quite easy to be content and full. I have also been doing research on the effects that too much caffeine can have on your body. Given that research, and the effects I have been noticing anyway, I am going to give giving up my coffee another try. I am on day two now and doing okay.

Tonight I had a lovely dish of eggplant, zucchini, tomato and white beans that was completely yummy!

0 comments:

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

"Pitter Patter" designed by Twisted Cinderella