Sunday, November 14, 2010

i forgot one thing

With all the stresses in my life, I forgot one thing ..... ME. I have forgotten to take care of myself, to take time for myself, to believe in myself.

In my life right now I am dealing with the sickness of my father. he has been diagnosed with lung cancer. it doesn't look good for him. I lost my mom when i was 21 and i really feel like I am going to loss my dad. If that is not stressful enough, I get the unfortunate of being the only sibling that is actually in the same town as dad so i become the one who has to deal with stuff first and than report it to my family members. It may not seem like a lot to you, but it forces me to have to be strong even when i do feel i can be. I have to keep things together in order make sure everybody is informed.

That being said, i need to take care of myself so that i can do all those things. I have to treat myself better so that i am strong enough to fight whatever comes next. I need to learn how to copy without food. I will figure it out ,..soon

1 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

On our list of priorities, we always seem to be putting ourselves last. ((hugs))

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

"Pitter Patter" designed by Twisted Cinderella