Friday, October 15, 2010

Ugh

I am so dumb. I was doing it again. In the last three days I have had 850, 923, and 986 calories. I know in my mind this is not enough, but for some reason counting calories puts me in a bad place. Heck counting carbs does it to me too. I keep having less and less and then my stomach goes into spasms. With calories I keep having less and less until I am hungry all the time and just living with it.

Prince Charming tells me to take a few weeks to a month and eat healthy vegetarian and see what happens. It is hard because when I am making my supper in the back of my head, I am still counting. I need to just eat healthy vegetarian foods when I am hungry and stop when I am full. I need to not count anything for a while.

I don't know if I can do this. I haven't felt this way about food in years. I just want to get this weight off as soon as possible.

0 comments:

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

"Pitter Patter" designed by Twisted Cinderella