Wednesday, October 6, 2010

thoughts

One change I am trying to make is in the way I look at exercise. Right now, it is just one more thing I have to fit into an already over-stuffed schedule. But I think it will make a difference if I think of it as me time. I usually have me time first thing in the morning, but lately the kids and mommy duties have hi-jacked that time too. So if I take Princess Snifflefritz, put her in a stroller and go out for walk with just her, I can enjoy a little quiet time to clear my head and enjoy myself. Now this will only work when the weather is nice enough for a walk, but maybe I can try the same thing with exercise in the house too. Think of it as something I am doing to feel good about myself. This is my goal. I am not there yet, but I think if I can get this into my head, it may help me to include exercise into my weightloss efforts.

0 comments:

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

"Pitter Patter" designed by Twisted Cinderella