Tuesday, October 19, 2010

issues

I am having more real eating issues than I have been letting on. So much so that Prince Charming is hiding the scales, and some pills from me in order to help me try to get this monkey off my back. I still want to eat healthy and lose weight, but I have to step back from it. I feel like my financial situation is making this eating problem worse for me. No matter how hard I work I am not making the financial thing better. It is a goal I am not reaching, but if I work hard enough, starve enough, take the right things, etc, I can get skinny. it is something that I can control and do. It gives me something to think about when I need to not think about money stuff.

0 comments:

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

"Pitter Patter" designed by Twisted Cinderella