Saturday, September 25, 2010

fighting

I feel like i am fighting a losing battle. With all the stress in my life has thrown me towards eating. I hate that the only way to make something better right now is to eat. On the upside, my weight in today was the same as last week, so i didnt do any damage. but thats this time, next time I may not be so luck.

I think I have to make smaller, more managable foot steps. Start drinking more water, go for a walk, choose a healthy meal. I can do this. I THINK

1 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

You can do this. No person can change everything all at once. If something is too big then break it up into more manageable chunks. Make a series of small manageable changes for yourself. Maybe, drink 8 glasses water, change one snack to a more healthy one, you pick them out. Make them things you can change one at a time. But don't attempt one until you have successfully completed the last one. This way you are setting yourself up for success instead of feeling like a failure.

http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

"Pitter Patter" designed by Twisted Cinderella